Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gadson Johnson, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hawthorne, CA. and is affiliated with Anaheim Global Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Dental
- First Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
I think that he’s a very caring Dr. I really Don’t think these people have encountered Dr.Johnson for Real this Dr. cares about his patients and their concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Johnson specializes in Addiction & Substance Abuse and Psychotic Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats the following conditions: Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Anxiety, and Addiction. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 13300 Hawthorne Blvd, Hawthorne, CA 90250. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gadson Johnson, MD is affiliated with Anaheim Global Medical Center and College Medical Center.
Dr. Johnson has over 17 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 2.7/5 for Dr. Gadson Johnson, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Anaheim Global Medical Center
- College Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- L A Downtown Medical Center
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center