Dr. Adams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gabrielle Adams, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Adams completed a residency at University Tex Sw Parkland Hospital. She currently practices at Southwest Endoscopy, Ltd. and is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adams is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Tex Sw Parkland Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Tex Sw Parkland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University Of California Santa Barbara, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Endoscopy, Ltd.
Southwest Endoscopy, Ltd.7788 Jefferson St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 Existing Patients: (505) 999-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adams?
I’ve finally found the best Gastro ever!!! She’s kind, patient & actually listens!!! She’s NOT of the “cattle call” mentality of pack as many patients in at once and don’t spend anytime answering questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gabrielle Adams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adams' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adams frequently treats Pancreatic Disease and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Adams' office is located at 7788 Jefferson St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adams speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Unm Sandoval Regional Medical Center