Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gabriela Cora, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Cora completed a residency at National Institutes of Health Clinical Center. She currently practices at Linda Berlin Psychological Asso. Dr. Cora is board certified in Psychiatry.
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St Elizabeth's Hosp/DCCMHS, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Elizabeth's Hosp/DCCMHS, Internship Hospital — 1993
- U Buenos Aires, Medical School — 1989
Linda Berlin Psychological Asso
Linda Berlin Psychological Associates7000 W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 407, Boca Raton, FL 33433 Existing Patients: (561) 347-0997
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cora?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cora frequently treats Psychiatric Diseases, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Cora's office is located at 7000 W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 407, Boca Raton, FL 33433. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cora has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.