Dr. Zada has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gabriel Zada, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Zada completed a residency at USC/Los Angeles Co Med Ctr. He currently practices at USC Medical Center Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zada is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- USC/Los Angeles Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Brigham & Women's Hosp/Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- USC/Los Angeles Co Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Uc Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
USC Medical Center Neurosurgery
USC Medical Center Neurosurgery1520 San Pablo St Ste 3800, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 870-9752
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zada?
Dr. Zada is the greatest! We were referred to him from our previous neurosurgeon for the removal of a complicated pituitary tumor and he did not disappoint. He is skilled, minimally invasive (extremely important!), personable and has become our most trusted doctor. His surgical technique is beyond reproach and due to that we have not had reoccurrence of a tumor, that typically reoccurs, in over 5 years. You can trust Dr. Zada 100% and you will not be disappointed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gabriel Zada, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zada's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zada accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zada frequently treats Cranial Neurosurgery.
Dr. Zada's office is located at 1520 San Pablo St Ste 3800, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zada speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center