Dr. Gabriel Werder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Werder's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gabriel Werder, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Werder completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak Campus. He currently practices at Prefered Vascular Services of Georgia LLC and is affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Werder is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak Campus, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Internship Hospital — 2007
- St Christopher's College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Syracuse University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Werder?
Dr. Werder operated on me in an emergency situation. My other doctors said there was a chance I wouldn't make it, so the fact that I'm alive to make this review is worth more than 10 stars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Werder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Werder's office is located at 1100 Lake Hearn Dr Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Werder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
Prefered Vascular Services of Georgia LLC1100 Lake Hearn Dr Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (248) 703-3878