Dr. Sardi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gabriel Sardi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Easton, MD. Dr. Sardi completed a residency at 2007. He currently practices at University Marylnd Comm Med Grp and is affiliated with Nanticoke Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sardi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- 2010, Fellowship Hospital
- 2012, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University At Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Healthcare Network, Fellowship Hospital
- 2007, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- 2005, Internship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- 1997, Medical School
- University of Los Andes / Facultad De Medicina, Medical School
- 2003, Other Education
- Universidad Central de Venezuela, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Marylnd Comm Med Grp
University Marylnd Comm Med Grp500 Cadmus Ln Ste 207, Easton, MD 21601 Existing Patients: (410) 822-5571
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sardi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sardi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sardi frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Sardi's office is located at 500 Cadmus Ln Ste 207, Easton, MD 21601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sardi speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton