Call (754) 255-6601 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gabriel Domenech, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Miramar, FL. Dr. Domenech completed a residency at Flushing Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at 21St Century Oncology and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Domenech is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Montefiore Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Flushing Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- National University Of Rosario / Faculty Of Medical Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Preferred Care Partners
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Sanus Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Creole, Italian, Spanish
21St Century Oncology
21st Century Oncology12741 Miramar Pkwy Ste 306, Miramar, FL 33027 Existing Patients: (754) 255-6601
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Domenech?
Dr.D is a great Dr. I have been is his care for three years now!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gabriel Domenech, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Domenech's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Domenech accepts your insurance.
Dr. Domenech frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Adrenal Gland Cancer.
Dr. Domenech's office is located at 12741 Miramar Pkwy Ste 306, Miramar, FL 33027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Domenech speaks Spanish, Creole, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Domenech has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital