Dr. Gabriel Delgado, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Bartow, FL. Dr. Delgado completed a residency at St. Luke's Medical Center Phoenix Az. He currently practices at Mid Florida Foot, Ankle, & Vein Clinic and is affiliated with Bartow Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Delgado is board certified in Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
- St. Luke's Medical Center Phoenix Az, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Va Medical Center West Palm Beach, Fl, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Providence Hosp & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Barry University / School of Graduate Medical Science, Medical School — 1998
- University of Florida-Gainesville, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CeltiCare Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Delgado?
Dr. Delgado and his staff were very professional, courteous, timely and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend his office for podiatry issues.
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center