Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gabriel Smith, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Westlake, OH. He currently practices at Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Inc and is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center.
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith is very businesslike. He comes prepared with answers and makes sure you understand. He takes the time needed to explain. To me he is very professional in ways to build the patient’s confidence. On surgery day, he visited with me in pre-op room to go over procedures and questions. When my daughter, a nurse, came to pre-op to visit me, she told attending nurse she had a couple questions of Dr. Smith. Nurse told Dr. Smith of my daughter and he returned to answer her questions. I was very impressed. To me this exemplified his concern for his patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gabriel Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 29101 Health Campus Dr Bldg 2, Westlake, OH 44145. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwest General Health Center
- UH St. John Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center