Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brooks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gabriel Brooks, MD is a oncology specialist in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Brooks completed a residency at University Of Colorado Denver. He currently practices at Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brooks is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Colorado Denver, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756 Existing Patients: (603) 650-9474
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brooks?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brooks frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Liver Cancer.
Dr. Brooks' office is located at 1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brooks speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brooks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center