Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mirkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gabe Mirkin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Kensington, MD. Dr. Mirkin completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-atlantic. Dr. Mirkin is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1965
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1963
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1961
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1961
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School
Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-atlantic10901 Connecticut Ave Ste 200, Kensington, MD 20895 Existing Patients: (301) 942-7900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mirkin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mirkin frequently treats Patch Testing, Blood Allergy Testing, and Radioallergosorbent Test.
Dr. Mirkin's office is located at 10901 Connecticut Ave Ste 200, Kensington, MD 20895. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mirkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.