Dr. George Garcia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garcia's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Garcia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Dr. Garcia completed a residency at Christ Hospital & Medical Center. He currently practices at Lakeside Heart Crdvsclr Ctr. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garcia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tex A & M Coll Med Scott White Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- U Autonoma Juarez, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lakeside Heart Crdvsclr Ctr
Lakeside Heart Crdvsclr Ctr2082 Mesquite Ave Ste 100a, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 Existing Patients: (928) 453-2727
Idaho Heart Institute2985 Cortez Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83404 Existing Patients: (208) 523-3373
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garcia?
We visited Dr Garcia in LHC, AZ office. My husband was born with congenital heart valve defect, which was repaired at UofM in Ann Arbor, MI. Where we live in the summer months. Our winter home is in LHC. My husband had a situation that required a visit to a cardiologist. Let me just say that we were so pleased that we found Dr. Garcia. He was so comforting and professional and really put us at ease with his thoroughness. We can't recommend him enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garcia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garcia frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Garcia's office is located at 2082 Mesquite Ave Ste 100a, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garcia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.