Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (629) 219-7651.
Dr. Furrukh Malik, MD is a cardiology specialist in Smyrna, TN. Dr. Malik completed a residency at University of Connecticut. He currently practices at Centennial Heart and is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malik is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ochsner Clinic, New Orleans, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital
- U Conn Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Persian, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Stonecrest300 Stonecrest Blvd Ste 410, Smyrna, TN 37167 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7651
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
I am very satisfied with Dr. Malik, he was compassionate, listened, was very complete with his evaluation of the symptoms I was presenting. Definitely one I would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Furrukh Malik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malik's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malik frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Malik's office is located at 300 Stonecrest Blvd Ste 410, Smyrna, TN 37167. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malik speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center