Dr. Fuad Shihab, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shihab's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fuad Shihab, MD is a nephrology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Shihab completed a residency at Maryland General Hospital. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF UTAH MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Brigham City Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shihab is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Oregon Health and Science University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Maryland General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Maryland General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Utah Medical Center
University of Utah Health50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 Existing Patients: (801) 581-6709
St. Luke's Meridian Medical Center520 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID 83642 Existing Patients: (801) 585-6320
University Utah Nephrology
Pm&r Counseling30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 Existing Patients: (801) 581-6709
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shihab?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shihab accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shihab frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Shihab's office is located at 50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shihab has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham City Community Hospital
- Sevier Valley Hospital
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics