Dr. Fuad Baroody, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Baroody completed a residency at Amer U Beirut Med Ctr. He currently practices at University Chicago Medical Center OTO and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baroody is board certified in Otolaryngology.
University Chicago Medical Center OTO
University Chicago Medical Center OTO5758 S Maryland Ave # 4h, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 702-1865
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Amer U Beirut Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Amer U Beirut Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- American University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baroody?
Very knowledgeable and explains in great detail. He gives his email and replies quickly. Makes you feel at ease about my son being diagnosed with hearing loss. Compassionate and attends quickly.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center