Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 891-9131.
Dr. Fu Luan, MD
Dr. Fu Luan, MD is a transplant nephrology specialist in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Luan completed a residency at Coney Island Hospital (New York). He currently practices at Associates in Transplant Medicine and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luan is board certified in Nephrology.
- Coney Island Hospital (New York), Residency Hospital
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AT UTICA-ROME, Medical School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luan?
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- University Hospital - University of Michigan
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fu Luan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luan frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypertension, and Kidney Transplant Evaluation.
Dr. Luan's office is located at 94 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 305, Livingston, NJ 07039. Find other locations and directions.
Associates in Transplant Medicine
Associates in Transplant Medicine94 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 305, Livingston, NJ 07039 Existing Patients: (973) 891-9131