Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frisco Morse, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Topeka, KS. Dr. Morse completed a residency at Drexel University Coll Med. He currently practices at Hospitalists Of Stormont-Vail and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital Manhattan. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Drexel University Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2005
- UMDNJ Sch Osteo Med, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Missouri-Kansas City Univ Med & Biosci, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hospitalists Of Stormont-Vail
Stormont Vail Hospital1500 SW 10th Ave, Topeka, KS 66604 Existing Patients: (785) 354-5242
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morse?
Amazing docotor! So great at explaining what is going on and great enthusiasm! So refreshing compared to the doctor we had yesterday!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morse frequently treats Hypokalemia , Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Morse's office is located at 1500 SW 10th Ave, Topeka, KS 66604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morse speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Morse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital Manhattan
- Stormont Vail Hospital