Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Freidoon Ghazi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Ghazi completed a residency at U Louisville Hosps. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of Cincinnati Inc. and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghazi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Louisville Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Louisville Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Natl U Iran, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghazi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ghazi frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ghazi's office is located at 3219 Clifton Ave Ste 400, Cincinnati, OH 45220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ghazi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ghazi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital