Dr. Frederick Watson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Watson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederick Watson, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Watson completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. He currently practices at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Watson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation50 S San Mateo Dr, San Mateo, CA 94401 Existing Patients: (650) 652-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Watson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Watson's office is located at 50 S San Mateo Dr, San Mateo, CA 94401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Watson speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Watson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center