Dr. Frederick Davidorf, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Davidorf completed a residency at The Ohio State University Hospitals. He currently practices at OSU Havener Eye Institute and is affiliated with Ohio State University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davidorf is board certified in Ophthalmology.
OSU Havener Eye Institute
OSU Havener Eye Institute915 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43212 Existing Patients: (614) 293-8116
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Los Angeles Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davidorf?
Dr. Davidorf is the best. He is extremely knowledgeable and is an expert in his field. Truly a genius! Many thanks to him for restoring my vision.
- Ohio State University Hospital