Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kardon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fredric Kardon, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Ithaca, NY. Dr. Kardon completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Cayuga Anesthesia Assocs and is affiliated with Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca. Dr. Kardon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Hosp Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cayuga Anesthesia Assocs
Cayuga Anesthesia Assocs101 Dates Dr, Ithaca, NY 14850 Existing Patients: (607) 274-4011
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kardon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kardon frequently treats Gastrointestinal Diseases, Brain Disorders, and Urinary Disorders.
Dr. Kardon's office is located at 101 Dates Dr, Ithaca, NY 14850. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kardon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca