Dr. Klopf has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fredric Klopf, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Peoria, AZ. Dr. Klopf completed a residency at Jewish Hospital-Washington University Medical Center. He currently practices at Southwest Desert Cardiology and is affiliated with Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Jewish Hospital-Washington University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Desert Cardiology
Cardiac Solutions13460 N 94th Dr Ste J1, Peoria, AZ 85381 Existing Patients: (623) 876-8816
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klopf?
He is the best, I have moved out of area wish I still had him. He saved my life. High recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fredric Klopf, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klopf's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klopf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klopf frequently treats Hypotension, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Klopf's office is located at 13460 N 94th Dr Ste J1, Peoria, AZ 85381. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klopf speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital
- Abrazo Central Campus
- Abrazo West Campus
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Westgate Medical Center