Dr. Frederick Willison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Willison's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederick Willison, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Willison completed a residency at Natl Cancer Inst. He currently practices at OU Physicians Pediatric Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Willison is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Natl Cancer Inst, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Willison?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Willison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Willison frequently treats SPECT Scan, PET-CT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Willison's office is located at 1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Willison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
OU Physicians Pediatric Clinic
St John Medical Center Inc1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104 (918) 748-7810