Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Frederick Sutter, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Sutter completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Behavioral Medicine Center of Annapolis and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sutter is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Presby/Hosp U Penn, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Behavioral Medicine Center of Annapolis171 Defense Hwy, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 224-4446
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sutter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sutter frequently treats Nerve Block, Somatic, Myofascial Trigger Point Injection, and Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve).
Dr. Sutter's office is located at 171 Defense Hwy, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sutter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center