Dr. Frederick Edelman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Edelman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederick Edelman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Edelman completed a residency at University of Chicago. He currently practices at UW Health Pediatric Neurology and is affiliated with UW Health University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edelman is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UW Health Pediatric Neurology
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 890-6500
20 S. Park Clinic - App Long Term Care Facilities Program20 S Park St, Madison, WI 53715 Existing Patients: (608) 287-2090
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edelman?
Dr. Edelman was excellent! Great bedside manner, thorough exam, and highly trained and experienced! Wonderful experience at UW Madison! He said my son was a normal, cute, little boy- that’s all we wanted to hear!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edelman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edelman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Anemia.
Dr. Edelman's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Edelman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Health University Hospital