Dr. Frederick Rosenblum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenblum's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederick Rosenblum, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Rosenblum completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosp. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE PHYSICIANS and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenblum is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex SW, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory U Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital
- U Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Emory University, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenblum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenblum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenblum frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Low Blood Oxygen Level, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Rosenblum's office is located at 401 E Chestnut St Unit 310 310, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenblum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center
- Saint Joseph East
- University Of Louisville Hospital
University of Louisville Physicians
UofL Physicians - Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine401 E Chestnut St Unit 310 310, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 588-4600
Baptist Health Medical Group Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Baptist Health Medical Group Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine1920 Broadway St, Paducah, KY 42001 (270) 442-3647