Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clayton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frederick Clayton, MD is a pulmonologist in Charleston, WV. Dr. Clayton completed a residency at East Tennessee State University. He currently practices at Charleston Area Medical Center and is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clayton is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- East Tennessee State University, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clayton?
Great Doc. Easy to talk to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clayton frequently treats Respiratory Management, Acidosis, and Bedsores.
Dr. Clayton's office is located at 501 Morris St Rm 362W, Charleston, WV 25301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clayton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Charleston Area Medical Center
Charleston Area Medical Center501 Morris St Rm 362W, Charleston, WV 25301 (304) 388-3574
Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute
WMA Pulmonary at Abingdon24530 Falcon Place Blvd Ste 101, Abingdon, VA 24211 (276) 619-3876
WMA Pulmonary at Bristol271 Medical Park Blvd Fl 2, Bristol, TN 37620 (423) 968-2311