Dr. Frederick Schnell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schnell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederick Schnell, MD is a oncology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Schnell completed a residency at Emory Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Central Georgia Cancer Care and is affiliated with Houston Medical Center. Dr. Schnell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Emory Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Emory Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Georgia Cancer Care800 1st St Ste 410, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 743-7068
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schnell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schnell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schnell frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Oral Cancer Screening, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Schnell's office is located at 800 1st St Ste 410, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schnell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Medical Center
- Medical Center, Navicent Health