Dr. Frederick Kohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kohn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederick Kohn, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Kohn completed a residency at State University Of New York At Buffalo. He currently practices at Frederick Kohn,M.D. and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frederick Kohn,M.D.18411 Clark St, Tarzana, CA 91356 Existing Patients: (818) 344-0960
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kohn?
I have had many, many OBGYN’s in the past and have never felt as well taken care of as with Dr. Kohn. He is patient, compassionate, and extremely competent. The staff is WONDERFUL and visiting his office is actually a pleasant experience. Thank you to Dr. Kohn and his amazing team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kohn frequently treats Ovarian Cysts, Chlamydia Infection Screening, and Herpes Simplex Screening.
Dr. Kohn's office is located at 18411 Clark St, Tarzana, CA 91356. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kohn speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kohn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center