Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederick Ilgenfritz, MD
Dr. Frederick Ilgenfritz, MD is
- St Joseph Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1980
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School — 1976
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1976
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ilgenfritz?
I consulted with Dr. Ilgenfritz for a second opinion prior to undergoing 4 vein surgeries suggested by another physician. I am sure glad I did. He explained my condition and how things work very well and I was able to make far better decisions that I would have been able to make otherwise. I felt very comfortable with his suggestions. I was also impressed with the ease of getting in to see him and the efficiency and professionalism of his staff. Thank you Dr. Ilgenfritz!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Frederick Ilgenfritz, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ilgenfritz's profile.
Dr. Ilgenfritz in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ilgenfritz's office is located at 1150 Westwood Dr Ste C Hamilton, MT 59840. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ilgenfritz is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ilgenfritz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Frederick Ilgenfritz, MD is affiliated with Bitterroot Health - Daly Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Frederick Ilgenfritz, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. Frederick Ilgenfritz, MD has a star rating of 3.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Bitterroot Health - Daly Hospital
Bitterroot General And Vascular Surgery
Bitterroot General And Vascular Surgery1150 Westwood Dr Ste C, Hamilton, MT 59840 (406) 541-9222