Dr. Frederick Dirbas, MD is a general surgery specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Dirbas completed a residency at Stanford University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Stanford Cancer Center and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dirbas is board certified in General Surgery.
Stanford Cancer Center
Stanford Medicine Cancer Institute875 Blake Wilbur Dr, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Existing Patients: (650) 498-6000
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dirbas?
I highly recommend Mr. Frederick Dirbas. I have been diagnosed with breast cancer and I am glad I been referred to Dr. Dirbas, very professional surgeon with great personality. You will get answers to all your question and he will tell you best way in your situation, regarding on what you prefer. I had a surgery - double mastectomy with nipple sparing. Everything is going well.
- Stanford Health Care