Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Porkolab accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frederick Porkolab, MD is a cardiology specialist in Natrona Heights, PA. Dr. Porkolab completed a residency at Case-West Res Hosps. He currently practices at Tri County Cardiology and is affiliated with Allegheny Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Porkolab is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Pittsburgh Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Case-West Res Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Case-West Res Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri County Cardiology1624 Pacific Ave Ste B, Natrona Heights, PA 15065 Existing Patients: (412) 235-5881
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porkolab?
Excellent physician. Caring and concerned. Sorry to learn he is soon leaving Tri County Cardiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Porkolab frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Porkolab's office is located at 1624 Pacific Ave Ste B, Natrona Heights, PA 15065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Porkolab speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Porkolab has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny Valley Hospital
- Forbes Hospital
- West Penn Hospital