Dr. Locke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frederick Locke, MD is a oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Locke completed a residency at Resident/Chief Resident, Wayne State University - Internal Medicine. He currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Moffitt Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Locke is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Fellow, University of Chicago Medical Center - Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Resident/Chief Resident, Wayne State University - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Locke?
I think very highly of Dr Locke his competency as a physician and his affable office manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frederick Locke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Locke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Locke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Locke frequently treats Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Reticulosarcoma, and Lymphosarcoma.
Dr. Locke's office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moffitt Cancer Center