Dr. Frederick Hong, MD is a hematology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Hong completed a residency at SUNY-Buffalo. He currently practices at S SONIWALA MD A KOTOWSKI MD CD and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hong is board certified in Hematology.
S Soniwala MD A Kotowski MD Cd
S Soniwala MD A Kotowski MD Cd199 Park Club Ln Ste 200, Buffalo, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 634-3340
- Suny-Buffalo/Roswell Pk, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- SUNY-Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hong?
Dr. Hong is an awesome doctor. I do have an issue with the 1 1/2-2 hours waiting time at every appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital