Dr. Frederick Elsas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elsas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederick Elsas, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Elsas completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Alabama Ophthalmology Associates.
- Washington Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Duke Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Ophthalmology Associates1000 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 930-0599
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elsas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elsas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elsas frequently treats Diplopia, Eye Infections, and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Elsas' office is located at 1000 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elsas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.