Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walters accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frederick Walters, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Bainbridge Island, WA. Dr. Walters completed a residency at University Of Wa School Of Med. He currently practices at Bainbridge Pediatrics Pllc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walters is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Wa School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bainbridge Pediatrics Pllc1298 GROW AVE NW, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 Existing Patients: (206) 780-5437
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walters?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walters frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Wellness Examination, and Pediatric Overweight.
Dr. Walters' office is located at 1298 GROW AVE NW, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walters has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.