Dr. Basilico has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frederick Basilico, MD is a cardiology specialist in Roxbury Crossing, MA. Dr. Basilico completed a residency at Dart Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Frederick C. Basilico, MD, FACC and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- West Roxbury Va Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Dart Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1974
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- National Elevator
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frederick C. Basilico, MD, FACC
Frederick C. Basilico, MD, FACC125 Parker Hill Ave Ste 450, Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120 Existing Patients: (617) 754-5910
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basilico?
Love him as a doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frederick Basilico, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Basilico's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Basilico accepts your insurance.
Dr. Basilico frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Basilico's office is located at 125 Parker Hill Ave Ste 450, Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital