Dr. Frederic Becker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Becker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frederic Becker, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in King of Prussia, PA. Dr. Becker completed a residency at Univ Hosps Of Cleveland. He currently practices at Frederic S Becker MD PC and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Becker is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Univ Hosps Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Univ Hosps Of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frederic S Becker MD PC860 1st Ave Ste 4b, King of Prussia, PA 19406 Existing Patients: (610) 265-1251
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Becker?
Dr. Becker is very smart, intuitive, involved, available, and personable. He also has a great deal of medical common sense. The entire office staff is helpful, responsive and friendly. Highly recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Becker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Becker's office is located at 860 1st Ave Ste 4b, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Becker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania