Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Frederic Kass, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kass completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Otolaryngology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Johns Hopkins, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1966
Columbia University Medical Center Otolaryngology
Harkness Pavilion180 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 305-2317
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kass?
Dr. Kass is the rare genius who is also an empath. Tremendous intellect and kind, sweet soul who is always willing to go above and beyond to help. A God-send and a mensch. Could not recommend highly enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kass frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Kass' office is located at 180 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kass has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center