Dr. Frederic Kalenscher, MD is a allergy specialist in Massapequa, NY. Dr. Kalenscher completed a residency at Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics. He currently practices at Northwell Health and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalenscher is board certified in Pediatrics.
Northwell Health504 HICKSVILLE RD, Massapequa, NY 11758 Existing Patients: (516) 798-3090
- Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- 1982, Internship Hospital
- Universitâ€¡ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Facoltâ€¡ di Medicina e Chirurgia 'Agostino Gemelli', Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalenscher?
I've always encountered a great experience with dr k for both of my children. He listens all the time, asks a lot of questions and spends a lot of time with us. He follows up with phone calls when my kids were sick and always is empathetic and caring. We wait a while in the room but he always gives us the time we deserve. Well exams are always thorough and the immunization schedule is always mapped out nicely, milestones r visited each visit and diagnosis seems accurate all the time.
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island