Dr. Fred Nour, MD is a neurology specialist in Mission Viejo, CA. Dr. Nour completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Theodore M Teacher MD and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nour is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Theodore M Teacher MD
Theodore M Teacher MD26691 Plaza Ste 235, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Existing Patients: (949) 364-9054
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1986
- LSU, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nour?
Dr. Nour was referred by my oncologist for lower extremity pain. After patiently hearing my answers as to my background, onset of pain, location and frequency, Dr. Nour had a preliminary diagnosis of my pain and he later confirmed it with a nerve pulse test. Apparently I've had fibromyalgia for a long time, and it was likely exasperated and made it's self known due to my current leukemia cancer. The current medication treatment has been effective without the use of Vicoden :)
- Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center