Take charge of your health!
Dr. Frick's Background
Fred W. Frick, MD practices Internal Medicine in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Frick graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine in 1978. He completed a residency at University of Louisville School of Medicine. Dr. Frick also specializes in Addiction Medicine. He currently practices at Diabetes Internal Medicine & Endocrinology and is affiliated with Community Hospital North, Methodist Hospital Northlake Campus and IU Health Methodist Hospital. Dr. Frick accepts multiple insurance plans including Cigna, Great West and Multiplan. Dr. Frick is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Community Heart & Vascular Hospital
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital North
- Community Hospital South
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Northlake Campus
- St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana Carmel
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Medical School
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Indianapolis, IN
Learn More About Women's Health