Dr. Butler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fred Butler, MD is a hematology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Butler completed a residency at IU Health Methodist. He currently practices at American Health Network of Indiana LLC and is affiliated with Fayette Regional Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Butler is board certified in Hematology.
- IU Health Methodist, Residency Hospital
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- IU Health Methodist, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Health Network of Indiana LLC6820 Parkdale Pl Ste 200, Indianapolis, IN 46254 Existing Patients: (317) 580-6309
American Health Network
Hematology/Oncology801 N State St, Greenfield, IN 46140 Existing Patients: (317) 325-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fred Butler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Butler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Butler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Butler frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Butler's office is located at 6820 Parkdale Pl Ste 200, Indianapolis, IN 46254. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fayette Regional Health System
- Franciscan Health Crawfordsville
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Hendricks Regional Health