Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schiffman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fred Schiffman, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Schiffman completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Miriam Hospital and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schiffman is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schiffman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schiffman frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Purpura, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Schiffman's office is located at 164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schiffman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Miriam Hospital
Miriam Hospital164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906 (401) 793-4035