Dr. Fred Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fred Rodriguez, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Emory Clinic and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Clinic Nephrology1365 Clifton Rd Ne Bldg A, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-4366
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Ventricular Septal Defect, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne Bldg A, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Emory University Hospital