Dr. Fred Garfinkel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garfinkel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fred Garfinkel, MD is a pulmonologist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Garfinkel completed a residency at Mercy Medical Center. He currently practices at The University of Oklahoma and is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garfinkel is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY, Medical School — 1978
- Mercy Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Natl Inst Hlth, Residency Hospital — 1976
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garfinkel?
Dr Garfinkel has been my Respiratory SpecialiSt since I was 29 yrs old its been 20 yrs. I was born with Asthma and in & out of hospitals my entire life since birth & atleaSt 5-7 times a yrs in the ER spent weeks inpatient & . In all these 20 yrs that I've been a patient of his. I've been in the the hospital all together maybe 6 times. I can honestly say that I've Been Blessed and and there is no better Respiratory specialist than him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garfinkel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garfinkel frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Garfinkel's office is located at 591 E 36th St N, Tulsa, OK 74106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garfinkel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Stillwater Medical Center
The University of Oklahoma
Ou Physicians Tulsa Wayman Tisdale Clinic591 E 36th St N, Tulsa, OK 74106 (918) 619-8770