Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (913) 594-3108, and for other questions, call (816) 525-1600.
Dr. Fred Biggs, MD
New Patient(913) 270-9406
Dr. Fred Biggs, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Biggs completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Kansas City Cardiology (KCC) and is affiliated with Providence Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Biggs is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Jewish Hospital of St Louis - 1977, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Jewish Hospital of St Louis - 1975, Internship Hospital
- Washington University - 1972, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Biggs?
- Providence Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fred Biggs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Biggs' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Biggs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Biggs frequently treats Stress Test, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Biggs' office is located at 3200 Ne Ralph Powell Rd, Lees Summit, MO 64064. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Biggs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.