Dr. Frazier Eales, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eales' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Frazier Eales, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Eales completed a residency at U Minn Hosp. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. Dr. Eales is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eales?
- U Minn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Minn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1976
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eales accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eales frequently treats Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), Aortic Valve Surgery, and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Eales' office is located at 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eales speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eales has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital