Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Frans Van Wagenberg, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Van Wagenberg completed a residency at Baylor Scott and White, Temple, TX. He currently practices at HH Heart Center Cardiothoracic Surgeons and is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Baylor Scott and White, Temple, TX, Residency Hospital — 2017
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Georgetown University, Other Education — 2007
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Van Wagenberg?
Biggest thing for me was he did not seem to be on a hurry to leave but was willing to stay and answer questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Van Wagenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Van Wagenberg frequently treats Aortic Valve Disease, Pleural Effusion, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Van Wagenberg's office is located at 201 Sivley Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
HH Heart Center Cardiothoracic Surgeons
HH Heart Center Cardiothoracic Surgeons201 Sivley Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 536-5594