Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Segall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Franklin Segall, MD is a nephrology specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Segall completed a residency at Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Brookline Dialysis and is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Segall is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brookline Dialysis322 Washington St, Brookline, MA 02445 Existing Patients: (617) 864-1571
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Segall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Segall frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, Hemodialysis, and End-Stage Renal Disease.
Dr. Segall's office is located at 322 Washington St, Brookline, MA 02445. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Segall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Mount Auburn Hospital